Thursday, June 16, 2011

Throw in the Towel?

Apologies for the Father's Day post...I believe I will hold off on other posts until I can gain some additional knowledge in creating better looking material. It's the thought that counts, but these men from my Father's Day post certainly deserve something better...and poor Philip's picture dropped down below Ed's...oh, well...there is more to worry about than blog posts, so I'll sign off and wish everyone a wonderful day! At least God sent us some rain last night...what's up with all the smoke over South Georgia and North Florida? Evidently wild fires somewhere..."Father, please be with those in the path of such vicious rage and keep those fighting those fires (in Arizona as well) safe in your loving arms."
And borrowed from a friend of mine...TGIT=Thank Goodness It's Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment