Thursday, March 22, 2012

I'm Positive It's Hard to Stay Positive



This cute picture was posted by a friend and I just had to share it.  But the sentiments numbered above are most certainly true and will move us into a better frame of mind if we allow them to.

As the week winds down, I'm happy to share that...I learned how to edit the website at church (believe me when I say, it is definitely still a work in progress, but at least I'm getting there), I've enjoyed the beautiful weather we're having in Tally (though the temperatures are average for late May/early June), sitting with friends during a loved-one's surgery is the right thing to do, dinner with friends is also the right thing to do now and then (even if you think you "can't afford it"),  showers for and celebrating with soon-to-be newlyweds is fun, praying for and visiting the sick is necessary (and does us just as much good as it does the ones you are visiting and/or praying for), we should grieve with those who lose a beloved pet just as we do when there's a human loss, the telephone is a blessing when your loved one(s) are hundreds of miles away, we can't control what those in leadership do/say (but God is in control and others will have to answer for what they say and do), and reading/practicing these "10 Rules" everyday will help keep you walking more closely toward a positive attitude!


Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment