Friday, September 23, 2011

Fantastic Friday

     Sort of what Annie says, I'm a 'write what you feel' kind of blogger.  I don't have grandchildren or design or style or culinary skills to share with everyone, but when I take a whim, I'll just write what I'm feeling of or thinking of for the day. 
     After discussing house cleaning with a friend a bit ago, I decided I'd get on here and see if any of my few followers had suggestions that work best for them.  I need some motivation, some tried and true routines that help you get out of the recliner and clean!  Be it timers, list making, breaking down the full house into smaller jobs, etc....share with me anything. I'm game!
     Have a great weekend everyone...Roll Tide, Go Noles, War Eagle, Gator Nation (what do they say?)...happy Fall Y'all, Football War Cries and family.  That's a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm always changing how I motivate myself to clean house! Right now I try to do a little each day. Monday is clean the bathrooms and water the plants. Tuesday is laundry. Etc. It works right now to break it up into smaller jobs and get it done first thing. Look forward to seeing what other people do.

    ReplyDelete