Thursday, May 5, 2011

Days are rollin' by...

Whew! I knew it would be challenging for me to keep up with a blog page, but I didn't know it would take so long between posts. Sorry! This time of year is jam packed with events and activities going on, but right now is especially trying! And being the "year" of the "every other year" with Woodmen of the World, as the state jurisdictional secretary, I'm sweating bullets to be able to get everything done in time for our convention which starts next Friday, May 13. We'll go to beautiful St. Augustine next Thursday morning and return Sunday evening. Will have to share some things on our return, but for now, just say a quick prayer for me to get everything done that needs to be done and to then be able to enjoy the ride! Here's a quick glimpse of our beautiful facilities at The Renaissance Resort at World Golf Village...

Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment